This is the story of my life while working to become a neonatal nurse practitioner.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
TMH Rehab
I enjoyed clinicals this Friday at TMH Rehab. All our patients were really nice and the one we took vital signs on was very excited to have nursing students. I got to practice 2 bed baths and made quite a few beds. We did forget to lower a bed and put up on of the rails on a bed and I had to put back on the isolation gown to go do it. I do wish that there was a little more to do. Our patients were mainly resting or at therapy so there was a lot of down time for us. I am really excited for next week's clinical though, especially because it's the afternoon shift and I don't have to be up at 5 am!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment