Thursday, September 16, 2010

Midterm Done!

So I gotta say, yesterday before I studied with Nikki I was stressing out a little. I felt like i had so much more to learn and felt so behind. But we went through the Fundamentals Success book that had a lot of questions like the test. I was able to figure out most of them and that really calmed me down. And for good reason. I did pretty well on the test. I think I got an 88 maybe higher depending on if Mrs. Damelio drops one of the questions. I am happy with that for my first test in nursing school. But will definitely start studying earlier for the next test. Tomorrow I have my lab which should be interesting with learning bed baths, brushing patients teeth, and shaving. And I don't have a clinical this week so that will give me some time to work on the paper since my parents are coming into town Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! For some reason I forgot about that book. I hate to say it but I was so consumed with those learning goals that I totally missed it! I will definitely be using it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your background! And she dropped that question on the midterm!! yay:-)

    ReplyDelete