This is the story of my life while working to become a neonatal nurse practitioner.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Nursing Concepts 1
So far nursing concepts has gone pretty well for me. I've enjoyed my clinicals and even got to remove a catheter last week. However I did not get to pass meds because my patient on Thursday was discharged and I guess if it's not the same patient on both days you can't give meds. At least not for your first time. So I'm pretty nervous about our skills test tomorrow on meds. I just think I would feel better about it if I had had the opportunity to actually give some to a real person. But hopefully I won't forget anything and will be fine. In other news, I did good on my first test for nursing concepts. I got a 90. =]. Hopefully I will do that well on the upcoming pharm test Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dont worry, i don't feel less nervous and i got to give a med. The thing that i am most nervous about is finding the correct supplies, and not picking up the wrong thing, i guess. I am glad you did so well on your test! : )
ReplyDelete