I really enjoyed this class. The only thing I wish was done differently were when the slides were posted. I think the slides should either be posted the day before or there should be enough time to write everything down in class. If I can't have the slides printed and can't keep up then I feel like any little thoughts I write down are all disorganized and I won't remember exactly what I'm talking about. That was my only problem.
I'm pretty happy with my grade. I got a B in the class but I'm 0.43 points away from an A which kills me a little. I'm hoping it'll be rounded but don't think they round.
But I'm so excited for tomorrow!! I can't wait to start learning about injections and IVs. I actually got my flu vaccine today and wanted to ask the walgreens lady a ton of stuff about it but decided not to bug her.
aww man, i think a lot of us are that little bit away from an "A" !!! It sucks!!! I wish they would round. Since 90 used to be an"A" they shold at least round! that would make life so much better.
ReplyDeleteglad you still did VERY WELL though!!!