So first off, I am very proud of myself for getting to the clinical 15 minutes early. I am NOT a morning person and also have a tendency to run late. But it helped that I gave myself 45 minutes to get there. I was pretty nervous about meeting my patient but after hearing that some of us would be working with dementia patients I calmed down a little. I think I just had this feeling that I was going to be assigned one and that worked for me since my grandmother had dementia. I am used to interacting with someone with dementia and felt very patient and understanding with my patient. I really enjoyed my day with her and she was very sweet. However, I did have trouble getting enough information to write my paper. I think it'll be a little harder with less information. But with one clinical under my belt, I think I will be a lot less nervous for the next one.
Now on to studying for the midterm. Hopefully I will do very well on it. That would be such a confidence booster.
No comments:
Post a Comment